December 30, 2004

Two Things for Christmas

There are two things that stood out the most for me during Christmas:

One was an email from X.L.T and N.H. It was an inspiring, caring, and funny email. It was an email that made me laugh and tear and feel something good inside. I miss the good times with them and hope that we can all reunite soon. They understand my struggle and I feel their support. And it means a lot to me. And I guess it was truthful since they were drunk on wine when they wrote it. What do you think? Miss you guys.

Second, was spending time at G.W's. Had a great time there with her and everyone that was there (I.W, R.C, R.C, M.D, X.L, L.L), but the highlight was having a great talk that lasted until the roosters doodled dooo'd. We talked about relationships and life. It was quite emotional for me. But it was great to see friends that care and understand. It was quite touching.

I normally don't receive gifts on Christmas. Never really celebrated it at home. I remember one time when I was younger, we had a Christmas tree, but there was no presents underneath the tree. Funny huh? Anyway, I think these two things that stood out the most for me on Christmas were great memorable gifts to me. Thank you guys and gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home