December 19, 2004

It's a Girl!

My cousin recently had a baby girl. Today, my mom and I went to their baby's one-month dinner banquet. I didn't want to go because I am still in the last stages of my flu and strep throat. My tonsils are basically always swollen. That's another story that I will tell next time. Anyway, I didn't want to go because I didn't want to risk passing germs to the people attending including the children and especially the newborn.

The baby girl is so adorable. She looks a lot like my cousin, the father. It was good seeing them again since I don't see them that often. Everyone was asking me about my screenplay. And I didn't know what to say except that I'm still trying to finish it while rewriting at the same time. I didn't mention that I have been depressed for a while. Actually, more than a while. I just started to come out of it lately. That's another story that I will continue tomorrow.

I'm finishing the rest of my laundry at this hour. I'm rushing and keeping everything short because I want to sleep. Oh, BTW, they had these cool Hershey chocolate bar souvenirs made with different wrappers. There were 2 different ones. One said HERESHEIS and on the back, it had the nutrition chart displaying the birthdate, pounds, length of the baby. I thought it was a cool idea. The 2nd bar had a recipe on how the baby was created so sweet. I'll try to take a picture and place it here so you can all steal the idea. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah...Li had the same choco bar "HERESHEIS." i thought it was a neat idea also... nice blogging dood... -cyz

7:30 AM  
Blogger drameddie said...

Thanks. Let me know if you're gonna set one up.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://wnrxnqxa.com/ouke/nceh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ddsrvoik.com/indb/prnb.html]Cool site[/url]

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://wnrxnqxa.com/ouke/nceh.html | http://ravgbbko.com/gfwv/kvqq.html

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home